Saturday, March 23, 2013

Practice
Select the correct word.
1.  We are going on vacation next week.  My family is taking a to France.
     
2.  The works for the local newspaper.
     
3.  Roca Cola is sponsoring a concert Saturday night.  They are hoping to get some for Roca Light, their new diet soda.
     
4.  The Great in Egypt is one of the oldest structures on the Earth.
     
5.  I exercise every morning.  I'm .
     
6.  I'll mail you a from Hawaii.
     
7.  Teriyaki is a Japanese made with chicken and a delicious sauce.
     
8.  During the week we work a lot but on the weekends we time with our family.
     
9.  I'm going to travel to Italy next month.  I'm really about the trip.
     
10. My mother won't me go to the party.  She says that I need to stay home.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment